"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Scenes from a Hat

"Eventually, you come to realise that people don't speak their minds because it's simply easier not to."

When it comes to sense of security, I didnt know that this kind of thing can grow and develop onto you. haha.
ohwells.. surprise surprises. What do you know?

Let me be one happy person =)
Because, when you go back to light at the edge of the world, I'm following it. And I'm going to catch it.


When it comes to my Jazzzy wkends... I am so comfortable against her I feel like I'm on drugs in coma. Too bad none for the next 2 =/


Posted at 23:30






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-